to upload the final paper and to pay registration fee to the conference you should follow these steps:
- Login to our system with your email and password
- Click on the hexagon below
- Click on the title of the paper you want to register
- Click on the button below (NOTE: it will appear only if the paper was accepted)
- Upload the final pdf with the following form
- Click on the register button
- Compile the form that will appear and submit it
- Pay the registration
Your paper has been conditionally accepted. In order to be published, manuscripts must be successfully checked with PDF-Express; moreover, they must successful pass CrossCheck with a similarity index below 30%. Please notice that you are responsible to check your paper with PDF-Express. Please check Instructions in the web site. CrossCheck test will be isued by IECON2016 Publication team, which will contact you in case of problems. You have time until August 12 to complete your registration. Only papers covered by full registration will be included in conference proceedings and transmitted to IEEE for inclusion in IEEE-Xplore.
Students are entitled to pay reduced fee (EUR 450) only if they are IEEE-IES Student Members and their paper has been already covered by full registration.
NOTE: An author to register two papers and get the "2nd registration discount" has to follows these steps:
- Complete a registration for a paper (the first) with a successful payment
- Register another paper (the system will automatically recognize that this is the second paper registered by the author).
Latest update: August 9, 2016.